COEX (Convention & Exhibition Center)
From Incheon International Airport to downtown Seoul
Seoul is easily accessible from Incheon International Airport by public transport and is well connected to the Seoul metropolitan Subway system by the Airport Express Line, also known as the A’REX. The total length of the airport railroad is 58 km and traveling from one end to the other takes less than one hour.
The first trains on the line start at 5:20 AM ( at Seoul Station and Incheon Airport Station) and the last train departs Incheon Airport station at 23:57 PM and midnight from Seoul station. The A’REX is part of the Seoul Metropolitan Subway system and standard transport cards can be used when travelling on all stop trains.
Airport Express & Subway – A’REX :
- A non-stop service that runs between Incheon International Airport and Seoul Station
- Tickets cost 8,000 won for an adult and 6,900 won for a child
- 1-3 express trains run per hour, taking 43 minutes in either direction
- Express trains include extra service/features such as a porter, comfortable seating and storage for luggage, use of customer lounge and shuttles to affiliated hotels
- From Incheon International Airport: 1st floor exits 3B to 6B & 10A to 13A
- From Gimpo International Airport: Platform 6 by exit 2
- T-Money: this rechargeable transportation card can be used to pay fares for buses, subways and taxis in most parts of Korea. It offers discounted rates and free transfers (subway > bus; within 30 min) To purchase or recharge your card visit any subway station or convenience store. www.t-money.co.kr
- Korea Tour Card: this rechargeable transportation and travel card is exclusively for overseas visitors. It has all T-Money card functions, and also offers a variety of travel benefits such as discounted rates on select attractions, discounts at duty-free shops and department stores, etc. To purchase: Seven-eleven convenience stores in major tourist areas (Seoul and Jejudo Island only), Airport Railroad Travel Center (Incheon Int’l Airport, Seoul Station), and all international flights with Jeju Airlines (in-cabin sales). You can recharge your card at all T-money sales/recharging locations. vkc.or.kr/en/main-project/korea-tour-card/
- From Incheon International Airport: 1st floor exits 5C to 8C & 4D to 6D
- From Gimpo International Airport: Platform 1 across exits 1&2
Useful Phone Numbers
|Korea Travel Hotline & Complaint Center||1330|
|Dasan 120 Seoul Call Center||02-120|
|National Rescue Services||119|
|Korean National Police Agency (KNPA)||112|
|LOST112 Lost and Found Center of the KNPA||182|
Passport and Visas
Foreigners wishing to enter the Republic of Korea to attend IBC2020 should possess valid passports and valid entry visas if required. Visitors for sightseeing or transit with confirmed outbound tickets may stay in Korea up to 30 days without visas, except for certain countries. Meanwhile, any visitor from countries that have no diplomatic relations or no special visa exemption with Korea should obtain entry visa before coming to Korea. When uncertain as to the requirements for entry visa to the Republic of Korea, please contact the Korean Embassy or a consulate nearest to you as early as possible. For more information, please visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade at http://www.mofat.go.kr/en/visa/e_visa.mof.